Friday, June 3, 2011

2011 Costume Institute Gala - The Best and Worst

The WORST!
 Serena Williams, in a dress by an unknown designer.  Probably a good thing!  This was not meant for her.


 Leighton Meester, in Louis Vuitton... not my favorite!  Those shoes with that dress are no good.



 Dree Hemingway in Calvin Klein.  I can't stand the drop waist/drawstring waist.  Calvin, you let us down.


 Kirsten Dunst in Chanel Haute Couture.  I know it's Chanel, but I hate it.  Something your Grandma would wear.  Kirsten needs a better stylist...



The BEST
 Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen... she looks great!


 Diana Argon in Michael Kors (pictured).  Great dress!


This Alexander Wang (pictured) dress is great on Natasha Poly.  Beautiful!


 Christina Ricci looks FABULOUS in Zac Posen.  What a great dress for her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Love!