Thursday, November 29, 2012

Emilio Pucci - My fave's from Spring RTW 2013

SPRING Ready-To-Wear 2013


WITH A TON OF ASIAN INFLUENCE...
     AND COLORS RANGING FROM SHEER WHITE TO DEEP REDS....
         CHECK OUT SOME OF MY FAVORITES FROM THIS DESIGNER'S  
               SPRING READY-TO-WEAR LINE.  ENJOY.

 I love the sheer white with the solid white jacket.  The pants take on a color-blocking affect with the sheer and solid.  Love that!  If they could only do the sheer without the seams... I don't care for seams unless their decorative (ie - the top horizontal seams create a nice affect.)
 I do love the look of a full top with bare legs. 
 simply beautiful!  I love the cut... the fabric... the simple hair and makeup.
 Gorgeous dress!  I could do without the front seam... but still beautiful.
 Great print!  Love the black shoes and white purse with it.  I love the full sleeves with the cinched waist.
 Army/Asian inspired!  For the "get-it girl".  Awesome.
 Red/white/black is one of my favorite color combo's.  Looks great!
The black dress is wonderful with the side details, the cut-outs... not your typical LBD and just my style!  I adore the sheer sleeves and the side slits.  Vampy.
 This dress may be my favorite!  Love the swing of it.  Love the print and the neck!!!  The length is perfect for how full the dress is.  LOVE it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Love!