Monday, March 3, 2014

Natural Skin Care Regimen

I've been wanting to switch from Proactive to a more natural skin care. I've already made the switch to Physicians Formula makeup instead of my prior favorite, L'OrĂ©al.  My new moisturizer is St. Ives Timeless Skin.  A collagen elastin moisturizer to help with fine lines.  I also chose St.Ives Apricot Scrub for my new face wash.  I wanted something natural and exfoliating. Finally I chose Burts Bee's Naturally Ageless Soothing Eye Cream for the fine line eye area. I already love Burt's Bee's baby care products and lip products so I am hoping I like this product.  Natural products are definitely the way to go. I'm so sick of putting things I can't pronounce on my sensitive skin and knowing it could possibly be cancer-causing.  using these products makes me feel better about what I'm putting on my skin and also what type of businesses I'm supporting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, Love!