Thursday, August 5, 2010

My dream store aspiring....

Oh, I cannot wait to get my store started.  Yes, I realize that it will take some time... and really I don't even have a location yet.  But I do have a name and lots of other info like target market, price points, etc.  I need to keep a list of potential brands I want to sell.  I can see the store in my mind.  Check out my inspiration page for ideas of how it will look.  

I'm not putting too much on here about the store, I am afraid someone will steal my idea cuz it's so awesome!  : )  You have to be careful of such things.  Atleast one more year of school till I have my Bachelor's!  I can't wait!  It's been a long road and I am proud of what I have done so far.  I need to stay focused this last year!

Boutique:
antique furniture
clothing and accessories
lot's of personal assistance
free personal shopper; if we don't have what you need, we will find it!

1 comment:

  1. I love your ideas and your style! Wish I were close to help you get it off the ground. I'd be your photographer.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment, Love!